Friday, November 9, 2012

Haapsalu Shawls

Since I have knitted several Haapsalu shawls meanwhile I will make one post for all of them. Firstly, the green one with the "Paw" pattern was my first one. Then I was little bit affraid wether I can make the edge part in two parts and I decided to make it in four pieces. And I used 3.5 size needles instead of 3.0All the other ones have been made of tratitional two part edge lace and knitted in 3.0 size needles. All these shawls yarn is 28/2.
 
 
So this light (apple) green is my first one. Made out of fine lambwool.

 "Cube" pattern. White fine 100%. Absolutely fabulouse for wedding.

Since I love colors, I use them in my shawls. This one is "Willow leaf" pattern made out of dark green 100% fine wool.

"Ears of wheat with flowers" pattern made out white 100% merino wool.
 


Triangular Shawl made out of 100% fine white wool.
 

All my lovely Shawls with a book where you can find all the patterns "Haapsalu Sall". This book has been translated into english too. If you wish to have one, look for it in Amazon or Ebay!
 

2 comments:

  1. Mul on väga hea m eel, et su ilusa blogi leidsin. Tulen siia kindlasti veel ja veel! Edu pitsikudumisel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, aituma Martaberta. Eks me siis k2ime yksteise plogides kylas:).
    Ja sinu kindad on ka jube vahvad. Yks p2ev pikalt uurisin ja imetlesin:)

    ReplyDelete